Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William G Pead has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. William G Pead has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. William G Pead is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I went to doctor Pead with an obvious problem. He hardly checked me or ran any tests. He shrugged his shoulders and sent me on my way. Eight months later I tried a new doctor which found an ovarian cyst that same day!!!! I had heavy prolonged bleeding the entire time. He didn't run any tests or try to find out why I was bleeding so heavily. I am furious that I went through so many months of unnecessary problems. He could have helped me but treated me like a nuisance. Horrible experience!!
Dr. Peas was callous, cold and uncaring. I came in with a problem and he shrugged his shoulders and sent me on my way. He acted like I was a nuisance and could care less about my problem. I also never get a call back from him when I have inquired or needed a question answered or lab results. Never going back!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. William G Pead accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIHC HEALTH SERVICES, 390 N Main St, Bountiful, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William G Pead, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Bountiful, UT, in this video.
Dr. William G Pead is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.