Dr. Gene Salkind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gene Salkind?

The best!!

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr. Salkind and his team are first rate. I am pain free and on my way to a full recovery. Cannot thank him enough!!

No More Pain

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Salkind walks on water in my opinion. He was able to fit me in quickly for an initial assessment and knowing how much pain I was in, scheduled my surgery for the following week. I had a lumbar laminectomy and partial spinal fusion and it was a complete success. My pain relief was pretty much instantaneous. Dr. Salkind sat and talked with me for a while the morning after my surgery. As if he was my friend coming to visit. I so appreciated the attention. Dr. Salkind is tops in my book. I'd recommend him to anyone thinking about back surgery.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

This is the Surgeon you want to have. He was there for me before and after the surgery. He visited me a couple of times in my overnight stay. I never had a surgeon who was caring and available as he and his associate was during my stay. He is also associated with a great hospital.

extensive training and experience

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr salkind is a very skilled dr. Ive been to many doctors for my nerve damage. But dr salkind really addressed the problem and is helping me deal with it thanx

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I am a healthcare clinician in the neurosurgical field for 17 of my 22 years of practice. I have worked beside most of the neurosurgeons in all four counties. Since 2003, I discussed with my family member that he would be the best choice for her neck fusion and he changed and improved the quality of her life. I now have been his patient for eight years the first time he was able to help me back to a strong life without surgery, but now it doesn't seem possible and I feel totally comfortable having him as my surgeon. I've recommended many to him and never heard a complaint over the years.

Had a lumbareectomy on Fri. March 21, 2015

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I was I the most horrible pain In my entire life. I needed surgery on my lumbar spine. Dr. Salkind is one the most caring and compassionate doctor's I have seen. He fit me into his busy schedule as soon as possible to relieve me of this pain. His office staff are courteous, friendly and very kind. He definitely is one of the good guys who knows what he is doing. I trust home with my life. He is a class act and highly recommended. Not to bad to look at either.

Old patient-1996

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Salkind performed back surgery on L5, S1 and immediately removed my long standing pain. I can't say enough about how well the whole procedure was handled...very professional while compassionate. Now, 16 years later, I'm 60 years old and race triathlons, play golf, etc. Nothing short of a miracle!!!

Sjam

Posted on April 17th, 2012

i had a great experience with Dr Salkind from diagnosis through surgery and my follow up care. he explained the procedure so that I was able to understand it and the results of the surgery were felt immediately.I found Dr Salkind a very caring person who would go the extra mile for his patients

Posted on November 6th, 2017