Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gene Vandervort Jr
Dr. Gene Vandervort Jr, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Ashburn, VA, with another office in Leesburg, VA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Vandervort is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Loudoun Hospital. Dr. Vandervort has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene Vandervort Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Gene Vandervort Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Gene Vandervort Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vandervort is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital
11 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Gene Vandervort Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gene Vandervort Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.