Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene Whang MD
Dr. Gene Whang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gene Whang has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gene Whang has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene Whang - Posted on October 5th, 2015
Kick start your WM process
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene Whang - Posted on February 9th, 2015
Many thanks for great care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gene Whang - Posted on January 5th, 2011
27 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Gene Whang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gene Whang's office for more information.
1774 Arden Ln Bethlehem, PA : (610) 402-7884
Locations & DirectionsGENE WHANG MD, 1774 Arden Ln, Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Gene Whang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.