Dr. Generosa Lazor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Generosa Lazor?

Excellent Office

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

We love Laurel pediatrics!!! The entire staff is caring and very helpful. I have been taking my children there for the last 3 years. All the providers are wonderful and the medical assistants are super nice. The front staff always get me in for same day appointments and I love I get to talk to someone and don't have to listen to a prompt.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

We have been patients here for the past 4 years and love Dr. Generosa as well as her staff. They are helpful, friendly, and professional. They have taken great care of our boys.

doctors-yes***staff-??

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I must say I absolutely love dr. lazor and all of the other doctors at her office. I would recommend any one of them to my friends anf family. For how wonderful they are I am suprised she tolerates some of her staff. One time I saw their front desk woman be nasty with a lady that came in asking for help with directions. Another time, a woman I believe is the manager was yelling at the other employees about heat or something and then stormed out of the office. There were other children in the waiting room besides my own, and as parents we all were in shock.

Front desk

Posted on February 28th, 2012

The front desk woman,Colby, is very rude and not enjoyable to come in contact with at all. I love Dr. Lazor and the rest of her staff but do not understand why she would allow someone like that to be in contact with her patients. She acts like every questio I have is a problem.

Posted on August 25th, 2016