Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Genevieve S Ali
Dr. Genevieve S Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Austin, TX . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Austin Lakes Hospital, St. David's North Austin Medical Center and University Medical Center Brackenridge. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Genevieve S Ali has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Genevieve S Ali has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Genevieve S Ali is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Genevieve S Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
More about Dr. Genevieve S Ali
Adam P. Barta, M.D., joined the Family Practice department of the Austin Medical Education Programs (AMEP) in May 2003. Dr. Barta attended McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, where he earned his undergraduate degree in 1990. He earned his Doctor of Medicine from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC, in 1995. Dr. Barta then completed his Family Practice residency at the University of Virgina in Charlottesville, VA. Since 1998 he has been in private practice with the Austin Regional Clinic. Dr. Barta sees private patients at the Blackstock Family Health Center as well as teaching residents and medical students at Blackstock and Brackenridge Hospital. Dr. Barta is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Genevieve S Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.