Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz has 3 locations
600 East Blvd
Elkhart, IN 46514
261 M 62
Cassopolis, MI 49031
Book Online Now
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz
Dr. Genevieve Lankowicz is the Medical Director of the Regional Center for Bone Health at the Elkhart General Women's Health Center. The Women's Center has the most advanced osteoporosis screening system available – the Lunar Prodigy DEXA system. It’s an extremely safe, accurate, and patient friendly system. Most scans are completed in fifteen minutes. Dr. Lankowicz carefully analyzes each scan and establishes a T-score that correlates to bone density. The T-score is so reliable that it’s possible to accurately predict the probability of a fracture occurring within the next year and how many additional fractures are likely to occur during the remaining years of your life if nothing is done to prevent them. Once the findings are reviewed, a report is sent to your primary care physician along with the treatment recommendations you need. With a Bachelor’s degree from Cornell University and a Medical Degree from SUNY, Dr. Lankowicz’s educational credentials are impressive. But her deep desire to improve her patients’ quality of life is what makes her an excellent doctor. Dr. Lankowicz came to Michiana from Setauket, New York, where she was a Family Physician in a private practice. Board-certified in Family Medicine, Dr. Lankowicz is a member of the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Lankowicz was with the Osceola Clinic from 2001 until 2007. Dr. Lankowicz is currently accepting new patients. To schedule an osteoporosis screening, call (574) 523-2751 or toll free at (866) 637-3863.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkhart, IN.