- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Genevieve A Lankowicz
Dr. Genevieve Lankowicz is the Medical Director of the Regional Center for Bone Health at the Elkhart General Women's Health Center. The Women's Center has the most advanced osteoporosis screening system available – the Lunar Prodigy DEXA system. It’s an extremely safe, accurate, and patient friendly system. Most scans are completed in fifteen minutes. Dr. Lankowicz carefully analyzes each scan and establishes a T-score that correlates to bone density. The T-score is so reliable that it’s possible to accurately predict the probability of a fracture occurring within the next year and how many additional fractures are likely to occur during the remaining years of your life if nothing is done to prevent them. Once the findings are reviewed, a report is sent to your primary care physician along with the treatment recommendations you need. With a Bachelor’s degree from Cornell University and a Medical Degree from SUNY, Dr. Lankowicz’s educational credentials are impressive. But her deep desire to improve her patients’ quality of life is what makes her an excellent doctor. Dr. Lankowicz came to Michiana from Setauket, New York, where she was a Family Physician in a private practice. Board-certified in Family Medicine, Dr. Lankowicz is a member of the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Lankowicz was with the Osceola Clinic from 2001 until 2007. Dr. Lankowicz is currently accepting new patients. To schedule an osteoporosis screening, call (574) 523-2751 or toll free at (866) 637-3863.