Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Geanina Anghel has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Geanina Anghel has the following 11 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 4 of 12
Saw her a couple years ago in Pittsburgh. After several minutes of gossiping in the hallway with a co-worker, she asked me to describe my situation. After less than 30 seconds of me talking, she told me "I do have other patients to see today", implying that I needed to hurry my story along...needless to say, I found a new doctor who was actually interested in my case.
Saw Dr. Anghel in Pittsburgh, Pa. and am so sorry she left here. She was very good - listend to you, explained options, didn't rush you. Her staff loved her as did her patients and you could tell. Phone calls were returned promptly and actions taken. Concerns were not ignored. She knew her stff and was concerned about your well being.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsW G BILL HEFNER VA MEDICAL CENTER, 1601 Brenner Ave, Salisbury, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geanina Anghel, MD - Gastroenterology in Salisbury, NC, in this video.
Dr. Geanina Anghel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.