- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geanina Anghel has 2 locations
Dr. Geanina Anghel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Geanina Anghel has the following 11 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Geanina Anghel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Geanina Anghel
Dr. Anghel graduated from the Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures. Dr. Anghel works in Concord, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anghel is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast and W G Bill Hefner VA Medical Center.