Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Genichiro Konishi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Did not test for diabetes in overweight, over-50 patient with obvious signs of diabetes, including extreme swelling and open wounds on feet and legs, venous ulcers on legs, toes blue from lack of circulation, water surrounding heart, rapid weight gain and fever from the leg infections. Dr. did not even remove gauze pads to look at wounds, just prescribed water pills and made another appt. for the following month. Fortunately, we went to another doctor, patient was hospitalized and treated. Had he continued with this Dr., he almost certainly would have faced amputation or worse.
Dr. Konishi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
NY Hospital of Queens
Dr. Genichiro Konishi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2231 College Point Blvd, College Point, NY
Dr. Genichiro Konishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Point, NY.