Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gennaro D Labella has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Labella operated on my 92 yr old father for a cecal tumor that was discovered on admission to Bethesda North hospital after he had nausea and vomiting. Dr. Labella and his colleague were patient with my dad, explained the risks and allowed him to make the decision to have surgery without pressure or discouragement. Unfortunately, when they operated, the cancer had spread throughout Dad's abdomen and they did a major procedure, including creating an ileostomy. I am a physician and knew my dad would not live long, but Dr. Labella seemed genuinely upset that the findings during surgery were so grim. He was supportive, understanding and compassionate. It is not fair to generalize, but my experience has been that surgeons are not always inclined to show much feeling. I believe this doctor did everything possible for my father and put all of his best effort into creating the best outcome for him. Dad died a week later, but had great care between diagnosis and his death.
had a bad cancer and a fistula as well. Was in bad shape. He performed several surgeries on me all planned. he explained to my wife and I eveything ahead of time and told us what to expect. he is very confident and truly the best. I am doing great and have to say without his help i dont think i would be alive to write this. the guy is incredible. every nurse in the hospital loves that guy and they all said if they needed surgery they would go to him.
18 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Gennaro D Labella accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnita Saini Md, 7423 S Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gennaro D Labella in this video.
Dr. Gennaro D Labella is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mason, OH.