Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gennaro Locurcio
Dr. Gennaro Locurcio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Elizabeth, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Locurcio is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gennaro Locurcio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gennaro Locurcio has the following 3 expertise
- Nutritional Support
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Locurcio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monmouth Medical Center
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
St Barnabas Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
St Barnabas Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
Bellevue Hospital Center
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Trinitas Hospital- Jersey St Campus
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Elizabeth General Med. Center
Community Medical Center
Alexian Brothers Hospital-Elizabeth, NJ
Saint Elizabeth Hospital-Elizabeth
Beth Israel Medical Center New York Petrie
37 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Torino
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gennaro Locurcio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.