Dr. Geno Manna Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Geno Manna?

Stay away !!!! Unless you want a c section and staples after it!!!

Posted on October 19th, 2015

No star is what I am really giving this man and garden Obgyn practices! They deserve rotten eggs for making me suffer 9 months of high risk pregnancy and then butchering me up with a messed up c section! This man only does staples and loves c sections because he is too old to stand there and spend a second over 29 minutes of his c section performance! He is rude, unprofessional and lacks the ability to be caring. Anyone who gave him a 5 star needs a reality check! I won't be surprised if he sits there making fake accounts to give himself 5 stars! If I had time and money I would have sued this man like there was no tomorrow but instead I am leaving it up to God to show him what pain is really like and how do you suffer when someone messes up your most beautiful day and beautiful moments. Stay away from this man and garden Obgyn located on 1 hollow lane and any of their brances.

I would trust no other

Posted on September 21st, 2012

He is not only kind, but a wonderful doctor. His bedside manner is impeccable. I wish every doctor was like dr. Manna!

Terrible

Posted on June 18th, 2011

My regular Dr. is part of this practice and when I called because I was having heavy cramping and contractions at 25 weeks I was told to come right in. I waited in the waiting room for almost 2 hours. Finally I was brought in and put on a fetal heart monitor. I was told that my son was too small and wouldn't be able to hear his heartbeat. I have prior health issues and he never looked at my chart and tried to make assumptions about why I was feeling the way I was. When I told him I was pre-diabetic and had a history of kidney stones (over 150) he laughed it off and said I was over reacting. I will never again go to this practice to see my Dr. He is a know-it-all who knows nothing.

will never recommend him to anyone

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I am very disappointed with this doctor. First of all, I was 4.5 weeks pregnant and the sono tech told me that my baby wasnt growing because she didnt see the heartbeat. Then, doctor Manna was talking 15 min about the miscarriage and he suggested that we will have to remove the fetus if it doesnt grow. I couldnt believe my ears!!! First of all, the heartbeat starts approximately at 6 weeks; secondly they traumatized me so badly that the following weeks were nightmare!! Of course the next visit (with another practice) I found out my baby is growing perfectly fine. I will never forgive them for giving me all this false information, for scaring me to death. This is so unprofessional that the technician gives you false info and the doctor doesnt even check the sono picture. Dr Manna is very cold, doesnt really care about the patients, and always give you the worse case scenarios. I would not recommend this kind of the doctor to any sensitive and caring woman.

Dr. Manna, Great Doctor