Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Geoff T Ledgerwood has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Geoff T Ledgerwood has the following 14 expertise
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Geoff T Ledgerwood has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Geoff T Ledgerwood is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I had a similar experience to Don T, above. Ledgerwood has a habit of not responding to phone calls and the communication with his staff is abhorrent. I can understand that many doctors are overloaded with patients, but this practice is especially overloaded -- and quite frankly arrogant and rude to patients. I wouldn't even think of going to this practice for surgery *shudders*.
I appreciated Dr. Ledgerwood`s honesty. He told me that ureteral stents would suck... way more than kidney stones. He was right. I knew what to expect. I got some pain meds to manage the discomfort. He did my laser surgery... no complications. He is bright and knows what he is doing. Stent removed after two weeks, in office. No issues at all. I would recommend him. the receptionist out front, hassistant/RN/whatever she is handled
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ledgerwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Geoff T Ledgerwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVANCED UROLOGY, 11960 Lioness Way Ste 210, Parker, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geoff T Ledgerwood, MD - Urology in Parker, CO, in this video.
Dr. Geoff T Ledgerwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.