Dr. Geoffrey E Baum Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey E Baum?

Dr. Baum was outstanding. He was very kind and attentive to my problem and helped with my knee pain to get me back to running. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Wish I would have looked up him first would never have let him touch me! I went in with a dislocated knee. Came out with a mutilated leg! I am horrified and devastated.

See another doctor

I went in for a total hip replacement and came out disabled as a direct result of the surgery. Not all of the risks were explained, I was asked for a security deposit (even thought my insurance fully covered the surgery) and never told the truth of the surgical outcome (sciatic nerve damage). After my horrific experience (even two years after the surgery I have to use a AFO device and have lost the majority of muscle in my leg), I recommend any one else but him

DO NOT USE

Destroyed my knee during routine day surgery. Permanently disabled and Dr Baum will not assume responsibility or treat the problem

He really knows his stuff and can tell without xrays and MRIs what other doctors have wanted tests to evaluate. Saved me lots of time and money.

Dr. Geoffrey E Baum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.