Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geoffrey D Bowers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 19
Busy office, but this doctor is never too busy to spend time with his patient. Extremely compassionate, he listens carefully to all concerns. He is not typing on an iPad but rather making direct eye contact, thinking and evaluating what the patient is conveying. Best bedside manner. Doesn't rush you or his diagnosis. Experienced and dedicated robotics surgeon.
I had an appointment with Dr. Bowers yesterday after being referred by a close friend. I was there because I felt uncomfortable with my current GYN office and needed a hystetectomy. The office was very accommodating in making the appointment. When I arrived I was greeted and taken care of by an extremely helpful staff. Dr. Bowers came in and made me feel at ease instantly. He listen to every concern and answered all questions. He has an incredible bedside manner. I had a great deal of anxiety about the procedure and when I left I actually cried with relief knowing I was in the hands of this amazing physician and this practice. I received a call later that same day with the date my procedure was scheduled and exactly what would be happening between now and then. I can't thank my friend enough for referring me.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bowers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Geoffrey D Bowers accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGarden State Ob/Gyn Associates, 2401 E Evesham Rd Ste A, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Geoffrey D Bowers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.