The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Geoffrey H Buncke has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
My husband had a workmens comp claim for pain in his arm and hand. The doctor diagnosed him with carpal tunnel. The surgery was performed and therapy scheduled. My husband still had burning pain and numbness. He had complained to the doctor who recommended a tens unit which was denied by workmens comp. The doctors reply was " the party is over". My husband had a second opinion found that carpal tunnel surgery was not necessary. He was diagnosed with spinal stenosis which would have left him paralyzed if left untreated.
I would not recommend Dr. Buncke. He is arrogant and condescending. I couldn't tell if he thought I was foolish for coming in for my injury or just wanted to deal with workman comp issues rather than my insurance because they paid him right away for workman comp claims. I would NOT recommend Dr. Bucke. I am still in pain the next day and left with the risk of infection.
Dr. buncke I just want to let you and your staff know how appreciative that I am and will always be grateful for getting the feeling back in my left elbow and arm still no pain or pins and needles your are my first choice when it comes to hands and elbows my and advice you and your colleage dr. puziss are my hero's and saviors thanks to the timley fashion that you and your team responded to my needs I have had nothing but successes with my surgorys I cant express my thanks enough to dr. buncke and his staff for seeing me on short notice and fixing my first issue and to the oregon medical board for having great and careing dr.s who do put patient needs and health first and for treating me and my family as if we were family thanks for my life back couldnt do it with out all of your guidence and referrals godbless to you and your staff may the good lord shine down on all your practices and endevors
34 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Geoffrey H Buncke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Associates, 2525 NW Lovejoy St Ste 402, Portland, OR
Dr. Geoffrey H Buncke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.