Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Capraro
Dr. Geoffrey Capraro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Capraro is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and Rhode Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Capraro has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Geoffrey Capraro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.