Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn
Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC, with another office in Florence, SC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Coates-Wynn is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center. Dr. Coates-Wynn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn has the following 14 expertise
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Muscle Spasticity
Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Coates-Wynn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn in this video.
Dr. Geoffrey S Coates-Wynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.