Dr. Geoffrey Cousins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Cousins?

Posted on November 16th, 2017

HE IS AWESOME CAME AND TALKED TO US BEFORE SURGERY TOLD GEORGE EVERYTHING HE NEEDED TO DO LEFT THE CHOICE UP TO HIM WE COULD UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AFTER THE OPEN HEART SURGERY HE CAME AND TALKED TO US ANSWERED ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS AND WAS NOT IN A HURRY TO GET AWAY HIS BEDSIDE MANNER WAS MORE THAN I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr. Cousins responded to an emergent situation with my father and for that I am grateful. Following surgery he was not courteous enough to meet with me in a consultation room, instead standing and blurting out my fathers status in the waiting room. When I asked questions and for some care coordination assistance he refused, telling me his wife made corned beef for dinner and he had to go. Only see Dr. Cousins if your care is less important than corned beef

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Excellent doctor performed quadruple bypass surgery on me on Tuesday at st Mary's hospital in Huntington wv and discharged me on Saturday I would highly recommend Dr cousins for your cardiac needs!

Posted on July 9th, 2015

the man saved my life...God bless you Dr Cousins

Posted on April 4th, 2015

great dr my husband like him

Wonderful

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Dr.Cousins is awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my mother.He did open heart surgery on my mother oct-2012 and she's feeling better than ever! He's very personable and spent as much time as we needed explaining her condition and how to go about it,would definitely recommend him.

Wow!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

This guy is amazing. Three years ago, he performed an emergency repair and graft on my rupturing aorta that took 7 hours, but I've been fine ever since. I'm told by other cardiovascular specialists that, for major aorta repairs, you use Cousins or the Cleveland Clinic. Period.

Simply the Best

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

I firmly believe I am alive today because of Dr. Cousins skill and compassion. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or a more caring one

Posted on November 17th, 2017