Dr. Geoffrey K Dube Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey K Dube?

patient

Its hard to reach him, never returns calls or staff never gives him the messages, emails, or faxes

Patient

Professional but human real down to earth listens with no rush rush out the door conversation

Wonderful

Wonderful doctor. Experienced and does not rush you. Takes his time and answers all questions. Could not have found one better

If I could choose, he would be my "everything doctor"!

Dr. Dube has being seeing me since my transplant, for 3 years now and I have to say that I really love him as my doctor. It is true that he has other doctors on his department that see his patients also, but he told me that would happen before asking me if I want to continue seeing him after my transplant or choose a doc closer to my home. I travel 2 hours by subway to get to him and I don't care because he is a great doctor. Very friendly, positive attitudes to all the problems that I encounter and that was a big thing for me. In my case he was very attentive and answer all the questions I had....I usually have a list of things that i need to ask because I am always doing research on the net and there is so many questions to so many little details that comes up along the years after being transplanted. Anyway....I think he is a great doctor and in my long path of being sick and recover I must say that I was lucky to have him as my doc!

Excellent Jan 2012

Still an excellent practitioner in an excellent service. A visit typically includes 3 sections: blood draw, vitals, exam. My visits have begun on time.

There is nobody to oversee Dr. Dube's appointments or care. He shows up late to his appointments and doesn't follow through with your questions. Any changes of medications come for other doctors on staff. Dr. Dube doesn't seem interested in his patients or knowledgable of his profession. Maybe he just doesn't care.

Excellent

Excellent practitioner in an excellent service.