Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey T Erwin
Dr. Geoffrey T Erwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Erwin is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock, Seton Medical Center Austin and St Davids Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey T Erwin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I was a patient of Dr. Erwin for the past 22 years. The only reason I left his practice is because we moved out of state. Dr. Erwin delivered both of our daughters and has seen us through some difficult and scary medical issues. He always takes the time to explain everything and makes sure you feel comfortable. He is not only a dedicated and skilled doctor, but also a caring and compassionate person. My husband and I both feel grateful for Dr. Erwin's presence in our lives.
I've never had a doctor with as caring a bedside manner as Dr. Erwin. Perhaps this is more common than I think with OBs...but he always makes me feel like he truly cares about me and my family. He asks about every detail of my medical history and takes diligent notes. He personally calls with blood test results even if they're just routine info. If you're pregnant and are looking for a doctor who makes you feel like you and your baby are special and a top priority, Dr. Erwin and his excellent staff will not disappoint.
I have been with Dr. Erwin for five years. He delivered my daughter, and he is our doctor for my second pregnancy. I have never met a more caring, thorough doctor. Not only does he keep a detailed record of my medical history, but he knows about my entire family's medical history! He answers all of my questions with research-based data. He is a caring, compassionate and smart doctor. My husband and I are lucky to have him in our family's lives.
I've seen Dr. Erwin for about 10 years and he is the most compassionate doctor. He has delivered both of my beautiful, big boys and I can't imagine going through that experience with another doctor. I love that he is in a private practice and that he actually builds a relationship with his patients. He's warm, thorough, respectful of the patient's wishes and always willing to take time to answer all of your questions. I never feel rushed. He even returns calls personally after hours to answer your questions. He's a true partner in your health.
Dr. Erwin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1979
Christus Health System
Dr. Geoffrey T Erwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeoffrey Taylor Erwin Md, 7301 Burnet Rd Ste 102, Austin, TX
Dr. Geoffrey T Erwin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Austin, TX.