Dr. Geoffrey Fenner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Fenner?

Best Plastic Surgeon in Chicago area

Posted on August 26th, 2017

His work is beautiful and very natural looking. Once I started going to him, I found out that a few of my doctors had been to him as well as a friend of mine who is a nurse. He is very highly regarded within the medical community, and I can see why: he is incredibly skilled and works very, very hard to make sure his patients get a great result. He really listens to what you want. I have been to other plastic surgeons in the past, but now that I've seen his work, I would never go to anyone else.

I had three surgeries with Dr. Fenner

Posted on July 28th, 2017

The staff is wonderful. Heather and Courtney are the ones that I deal with the most. Heather knows what to do and is always helping when I need it. Courtney always pleasant...Dr. Fenner did three surgeries on me and I know that nothing in life is perfect. He does a good job and I do trust him very much.

Great Place Great Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Walking into Dr Fenner's office and you know you have found the best . From his very friendly and competent office staff to his assistants and nurses. Dr Fenner listens to you and your concerns and is well educated in his field . Great experience !

Excellent Results

Posted on March 14th, 2017

I met Dr. Fenner years ago when I needed to have my ears repaired from heavy earrings. I knew then if I needed something in the future I didn't need to look elsewhere. I always thought he had a nice bedside manner and was caring. I recently went back for a lower bleph. He and his staff answered all my questions and took great care of me. I am thrilled with the results and can't thank them enough. His staff is extremely professional and accommodating. I am lucky to be in such good hands.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

It was the worst experience i've ever had. He didn't read anything related to why I came in and just started talking about a procedure I wasn't there to talk about

Great Surgeon Zero Empathy

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I had surgery a week ago at this office and I never saw him after surgery. I was there the next week for a post op appointment and I was feeling horrible. He said maybe 3 words to me. I was offended and taken aback. He has no feelings and is almost robotic. Perhaps that is what makes him an excellent surgeon.

The best!

Posted on July 24th, 2014

This doctor is simply the best!

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

I found Dr, Fenner to be very warm and caring. He spent a lot of time with me and took very good care of me. His entire staff was wonderful and treated me with a lot of care; making me feel very special. If you are looking for a doctor I would recommend him!

HIghly Recommended.

Posted on December 11th, 2013

On the breast cancer discussion boards, a friend of mine wrote that the way your breast surgeon engages you in analyzing important stages makes all the difference in the world to your psyche and endurance while getting past the shock of cancer. Dr Fenner skillfully diagnosed and fixed the problems with my first breast reconstruction -- I thought I would never look "normal" again. Am very grateful he could see and fix the problems so clearly during surgery which led to an immediate improvement. His artistry with regard to natural looking nipple reconstruction made me feel even better at the end of the process. Generates a polite, calm, determined and supportive demeanor which is echoed by his nurses.

Exceptional!

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr. Fenner was incredible to work with. He took the time to understand my situation and helped me in the decision process. I could not be happier with the results and would recommend him to anyone!

Very personable

Posted on October 19th, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Fenner. He took the time to really understand my situation and helped me think through options instead of directing me without my opinion. The results were amazing I would highly recommend him to anyone as the overall experience went beyond my expectations.

Stay Away.

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Not professional at all. If you are considering Dr. Fenner as an option, enjoy being a non priority, while overpaying for his services.