Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. White saw my 4 month old son. He was excellent in handling and treating my baby and communicated everything clearly to me. Although the simple procedure seemed that it would be painful, Dr. White was able to be efficient and precise, and my son didn't cry at all. He gave me confidence and reassurance in regards to my concerns. I also had 2 other curious and energetic children in the room, and he was kind and patient with them as well.

not fair review

I have been seeing dr white since I was 19. I have an incurable diseseof the bladder.he won't lie to you and say everthings great.he has saved my life and I still have a bladder because he is a great docter.I'm eternally grateful

Dr. Geoffrey G White is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.