Dr. Geoffrey M Gabriel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey M Gabriel?

So greatly appreciate the care, the respect, and the time spent. The office atmosphere is welcoming and pleasant. Highly, highly recommend!

By far the best M.D I've ever had. He actually cares about your well being . My life has turned around since I've been under his care.

Treated me like a patient, not just a prescription seeker. Has helped me to find the right medication for me using this cool lab test that tells which meds are likely to work best for me. Also knows A LOT about neurotransmitters and took the time to teach Me about them, too. I have NEVER had a psychiatrist as kind, caring and thorough. I finally have my life back!

More than a Doctor

Much More than a Doctor. A caring human being.

Excellent Psychiatrist - a real loss to GHS

This is by far one the most excellent psychiatrists I have met and been treated by in the past - he approaches you as a person not a disorder, and he uses a functional psychiatry approach. Also has the only TMS unit in the upstate. He books fast - but new patients can often be seen the same week. Also does Suboxone treatment with a great therapist, Kim Bales. Joanne at the front desk goes the extra mile for each patient. Setting is very nicely decorated showing respect for the patient.

Dr. Gabriel had been recommended to me by one of his other patients - I was extremely impressed by the way he made me feel at ease and with the time he spent with me. He spends much time in providing patient education, and it is very clear that he truly enjoys what he does. I feel very lucky to have found him - most of the other psychiatrists in Greenville are duds at best (and old and out-of-date).

Very knowledgeable and specializes in several areas that I needed--medication and trauma. A good teacher to his clients about their illness. Very caring, concerned, and listens.