Dr. Geoffrey H Golembiewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey H Golembiewski?

Wow...finally

I visited Dr G today, and wow I can say it was a pleasure to speak with a Dr who showed a real interest in his patient. I wasn't rushed, he asked questions & allowed me to do likewise. It's been a while that I've visited a Dr and not felt rushed. He asked about my other medical histories & if I was addressing them & with whom. I got lucky this time!

Serious Anger Issues. Dr. Golembiewski became extremely irritated and angry while I was asking questions about my health. He acted as if I was challenging him and became extremely intimidated because I did not back down even with his erratic anger. I wanted to have an open discussion seeking a variety of complex issues pertaining to my health. I was in disbelief, but after talking with others, including the dialysis center I realized that I was not the only one. Episodic outbursts is not what I want in a nephrologist. Being on dialysis is challenging enough and a good support system is necessary. This did not happen. He may be quite intelligent, but his mental stability seriously impairs him.

68 year old male

Dr. G takes more time with the patient than any doctor I've ever seen. he has never been in a rush to run off and see his next patient. He is very thorough and is knowledgeable in his speciality. I have recommended him to both family and friends.

A pleasure

Dr. G. is a pleasure to talk to and his response to questions is easy to understand. He is obviously quite knowledgable, and one has the feeling that they came to the right place which is important for the subject of Nephrology is unknown to most

Takes time to get to know you as a person. Seemed to be thorough in reviewing my medical history, and answering my questions. Communicates clearly, and seems to repeat the main points several times.

Dr. Geoffrey H Golembiewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.