Dr. Geoffrey J Gorse Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey J Gorse?

Dr. Gorse was the treating physician for my son - who died while in the hospital of tests. This doctors bedside manner is the worse I have ever seen - no compassion, no insight into what is happening and no communication with me or my son. Continued to treat without letting us know what actually was happening and after four weeks in the hospital my son died. Lack of coordination of care among the hospital staff contributed to his death - but Dr. Gorse was the lead doctor who failed both me and my son.

Type 2 Diabetes