Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Geoffrey W Gubb
Geoffrey W Gubb is a Doctor primarily located in Parksley, VA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 13
DR, GUBB SAVED MY LIFE, THE PAIN WAS UNBEARABLE. MY STOMACH WAS THAT OF A 9 MONTH PREGNANT WOMAN. YES A LOT OF ANTIBOATOIC 9 MONTHS OF MALAIA MEDS. I HAD SUFFERED FOR 15 YEARS. BED RIDEN AND MEMORY WAS VERY POOR ON DAYS. I HAD GIVEN UP HOPE AND WHEN TOLD OF DR. GUBB. IN ALL INCLUDING JOHN HOPKINS , UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, SPINAL TAPS, 12 DIFFERENT DR'S. COVERING ALL OF EASTERN SHOREAND DIFFERENT DIAGNOSIS. I WAS 54 WHEN I HAD TO STOPPED WORKING, I AM NOW 76 ONLY BECAUSE OF DR. GUBB. HE HAS BEEN TREATED UNJUSTLY BECAUSE SOME DR. REFUSED TO BELLIEVE THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS LYMN DISEASE. YES ALL IN YOUR HEAD. I HOPE THOSE DRS. THAT WERE RUDE AND UNCARING STAY AWAKE AT NIGHT AND THAT NONE OF THEIR LOVED ONES EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS SUFFERING. TODAY I CAN FUNCTION. I HAVE MY GARDEN AND FLOWERS THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PASSION BUT AT THAT TIME COULD NOT EVEN GO OUTDOORS. I WISH I COULD TELL YOU MORE. DR. GUBB, I HOPE YOU GET A CHANCE TO READ THIS. I WILL ALWAYS BE GREATFUL TO YOU FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK. YOU SAID "YOU COULD ONLY GIVE MY ABOUT 75 PERCENT", BUT I WOULD SAY MAYBE 85. I SUFFER WITH JOINT PAIN MOST OF TIME. JOINTS ARE ALL ENLARGED AND EXTREMELY PAINFUL. BUT THAT IS WHERE ALL THESE EASTERN SHORE DOCTORS REFUSED TO DIAGNOSIS ME CORRECTLY. OH, I FORGOT, ITS ALL IN MY HEAD. .
Dr. Gubb is an exceptional doctor. He cares about the ptient's well being, and impliemnts treatments to make life better.He is open to discovering the big picture of the patient's illness and response to treatment; is interested in learneing new research, takes a very individual approach, which is very rare and vital for anyone not a "text book" case. He is savvy and experienced and extremely knowledgable, as well as compassionate. He is a rock of support and can be counted on to find what is wrong and what to do about it.Supportive staff.
Geoffrey W Gubb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions17385 Lankford Hwy, Parksley, VA
Geoffrey W Gubb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parksley, VA.