Dr. Geoffrey Hallock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Hallock?

Rude office staff

Posted on July 29th, 2017

The office staff are extremely rude. Dr. was quite capable but left practice due to unprofessional, rude office staff.

golf professional

Posted on December 5th, 2016

I consider myself very lucky and blessed to have had Dr. Hallock as the on call doctor when my skin cancer procedure developed serious complications due to an infection. The well known and highly recommended plastic surgeon who performed the original procedure, unbeknownst to me, left for a 2 week vacation the day after my procedure. When I developed what I was concerned was an infection soon after, I was somewhat discouraged by this other doctor's staff to call Dr. Hallock and simply prescribed an antibiotic over the phone without ever being seen. After waiting another day before calling Dr. Hallock, my condition was much worse. I met Dr. Hallock on a Sunday night at his office (wow) where he let me know how serious the skin infection had become. He saw me every day for the next 10 days, sometimes in between surgeries at Sacred Heart Hospital, administering an I.V. drip for several days along with prescribing three other antibiotics. The nurses and technicians at Sacred Heart couldn't say enough good things about him. According to them, he is one of the few doctors that prefers to personally undress and redress his patients wounds. He has a very matter-of-fact and honest bedside manner and will let you know what to expect. Can't say enough good things about him. A true credit to his profession.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

When I had my breast cancer and mastectomy, he was there to do the reconstruction. He did a really great job and his bedside manner is excellent. I still go to see him for skin mapping and he has found a few spots that I did not locate and I thank him for that. My family also thanks him. Some people don't realize how fast cancer can spread...do message to all of you is get checked yearly....Everywhere !

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

I have always entrusted Dr. Hallock with the utmost respect for any diagnostics and surgery that he has completed with me. He has the experience and dedication that is critical for anyone in the medical field, and his expertise in surgery is noted with high regards.

Posted on January 16th, 2016

such a talented surgeon!!

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Best plastic surgeon in PA! Awesome results from my breast reduction/lift!

A Master of his Profession

Posted on March 28th, 2014

This man is not only a wonderful human being but a MASTER of his profession... My husband essentially hand all but his thumb and pinky crushed and off laying in the palm of his hand... He warned that he may not be able to keep them... after a long surgery his fingers were reattached... this was many years ago now and the physical and emotional rewards of this man being able to reattach my husband's fingers still affects him to this day... God Bless and Thank You !

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

Outstanding skilled surgeon. Based on my experience and several members of my family, I trust him completely to do an excellent procedure.

WORST DR VISIT EVERWORST

Posted on June 6th, 2012

This Dr was less than professional, extremely bad bedside manner. My problem was worse after leaving the office than what I came in for. in alot of pain gave me no antibotics after surgical prodecure and tolf me to take tylenol. I feel like he is a butcher with not much feeling towards the patient needs I will never go back to him and will tell anyone I know not to use him. WORST EXPIERENCE I HAVE EVER HAD . HE SHOULD BE REPORTED

Don't waste your time

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Scheduled my surgery, then when I called back the day before to get an exact time, I was asked if I had the correct dr. office. When they finally found my file, they asked if I had the correct date. They had given me a paper for procedures with the date on it. Also had to go in for blood work ahead of time. Apparently, they had a "scheduling mishap". Not something a busy single mom wants to hear when she has spent over a month scheduling rides, babysitters, time off work, etc. Don't bother with this dr. His staff is incompetent!!!

Posted on January 20th, 2012

A outstanding Doctor with a very caring and engaging interactive style. I would recommend Dr. Hallock to anyone.

Muscle flap over foot and skin graph on leg

Posted on September 26th, 2009

I would recomend Dr. Hallock to anyone that needs the tedious procedures he does. Microsurgery is nothing to mess with. I was in a motorcycle accident and almost lost my foot. My arteries were like a very few and limited. Dr. Hallock overcame all obsticles in his way and fixed me right up. THANK YOU!