Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey G Hallock?

Rude office staff

The office staff are extremely rude. Dr. was quite capable but left practice due to unprofessional, rude office staff.

golf professional

I consider myself very lucky and blessed to have had Dr. Hallock as the on call doctor when my skin cancer procedure developed serious complications due to an infection. The well known and highly recommended plastic surgeon who performed the original procedure, unbeknownst to me, left for a 2 week vacation the day after my procedure. When I developed what I was concerned was an infection soon after, I was somewhat discouraged by this other doctor's staff to call Dr. Hallock and simply prescribed an antibiotic over the phone without ever being seen. After waiting another day before calling Dr. Hallock, my condition was much worse. I met Dr. Hallock on a Sunday night at his office (wow) where he let me know how serious the skin infection had become. He saw me every day for the next 10 days, sometimes in between surgeries at Sacred Heart Hospital, administering an I.V. drip for several days along with prescribing three other antibiotics. The nurses and technicians at Sacred Heart couldn't say enough good things about him. According to them, he is one of the few doctors that prefers to personally undress and redress his patients wounds. He has a very matter-of-fact and honest bedside manner and will let you know what to expect. Can't say enough good things about him. A true credit to his profession.

When I had my breast cancer and mastectomy, he was there to do the reconstruction. He did a really great job and his bedside manner is excellent. I still go to see him for skin mapping and he has found a few spots that I did not locate and I thank him for that. My family also thanks him. Some people don't realize how fast cancer can spread...do message to all of you is get checked yearly....Everywhere !

I have always entrusted Dr. Hallock with the utmost respect for any diagnostics and surgery that he has completed with me. He has the experience and dedication that is critical for anyone in the medical field, and his expertise in surgery is noted with high regards.

such a talented surgeon!!

Best plastic surgeon in PA! Awesome results from my breast reduction/lift!

A Master of his Profession

This man is not only a wonderful human being but a MASTER of his profession... My husband essentially hand all but his thumb and pinky crushed and off laying in the palm of his hand... He warned that he may not be able to keep them... after a long surgery his fingers were reattached... this was many years ago now and the physical and emotional rewards of this man being able to reattach my husband's fingers still affects him to this day... God Bless and Thank You !

Outstanding skilled surgeon. Based on my experience and several members of my family, I trust him completely to do an excellent procedure.

WORST DR VISIT EVERWORST

This Dr was less than professional, extremely bad bedside manner. My problem was worse after leaving the office than what I came in for. in alot of pain gave me no antibotics after surgical prodecure and tolf me to take tylenol. I feel like he is a butcher with not much feeling towards the patient needs I will never go back to him and will tell anyone I know not to use him. WORST EXPIERENCE I HAVE EVER HAD . HE SHOULD BE REPORTED

Don't waste your time

Scheduled my surgery, then when I called back the day before to get an exact time, I was asked if I had the correct dr. office. When they finally found my file, they asked if I had the correct date. They had given me a paper for procedures with the date on it. Also had to go in for blood work ahead of time. Apparently, they had a "scheduling mishap". Not something a busy single mom wants to hear when she has spent over a month scheduling rides, babysitters, time off work, etc. Don't bother with this dr. His staff is incompetent!!!

A outstanding Doctor with a very caring and engaging interactive style. I would recommend Dr. Hallock to anyone.

Muscle flap over foot and skin graph on leg

I would recomend Dr. Hallock to anyone that needs the tedious procedures he does. Microsurgery is nothing to mess with. I was in a motorcycle accident and almost lost my foot. My arteries were like a very few and limited. Dr. Hallock overcame all obsticles in his way and fixed me right up. THANK YOU!

Dr. Geoffrey G Hallock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.

Dr. Geoffrey G Hallock Is this you?