Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Herzig
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Louisville, KY . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Herzig is affiliated with University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery, Jewish Hospital - Louisville and Baptist Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig has the following 24 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Herzig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Baptist Hospital East
UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer CE
46 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geoffrey Herzig in this video.
Dr. Geoffrey Herzig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.