Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Hoover
Dr. Geoffrey Hoover, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmond, OK, with another office in Edmond, OK. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hoover is affiliated with OU Medical Center Edmond, St Anthony Hospital and Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hoover has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Hoover has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Geoffrey Hoover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmond, OK.