Dr. Geoffrey W Hoover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey W Hoover?

Awesome Doctor

Dr Hoover is very professional and concerned about your health. I recommend him to everyone.

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Hoover is an extraordinary individual. He expresses genuine concern for my needs and makes me feel welcome in his office. His staff is pleasant and courteous. Visiting this doctor is more like visiting a friend.

A real family doctor

He is what a family Doctor is !! he make you feel like you are important to him and real care about you health.

best doc in 20 years

Dr hoover is sincere and compassionate, truly interestedIn my care and comfort, and i Am a middle aged woman. He saved my life as well as my dads. The staff treats you like family, i actually enjoy my visits! They also always help me save money as i am uninsured. I have worked for and seen lots of docs and he tops them all, strongly reccomended from me and my family!!!!"*********Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

great doctor

Dr. Hoover helped me get back on my feet after years of intense depression 5 stars this doctor really cares! Thanks doc

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Hoover diagnosed my medical condition after five other doctors were unable to diagnose my condition. He LISTENED to my symptoms and was very compassionate. Through the years, I have developed one of the best doctor-patient relationships that I have ever had. THANK YOU Dr. Hoover!

absolutely would not listen to me

disrespectful, insulting. I would not recommend him to middle aged women. He was arrogant. I would have been in big trouble if I had listened to him.