Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey S Jensen
Dr. Geoffrey S Jensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lone Tree, CO. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Jensen is affiliated with Boulder Community Hospital, Avista Adventist Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital. Dr. Jensen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey S Jensen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Jensen is one of the nicest, most caring, competent and considerate Drs I have ever seen and I have seen MANY Drs. He cares deeply about his patients, spends so much time with me it makes me feel guilty and I have crappy insurance so I know he prolly doesnt even get his normal rate. He is up to date on latest medicines, actually called me on my home phone just to see how I was doing. Once called me after hours after I complained to his nurse I was in pain..., has worked with me on my issues, of which I have many and they are complicated. Genuinely kind and caring.
After seeing several specialists over many years, Dr. Jensen was the only physician to discover and accurately diagnose our son's condition as Crohns Disese. This led to a treatment plan to get control of the symptoms. He has been the most patient and available Doctor we have ever known. He has "talked us off a cliff" many times and been available on nights and weekends as issues occurred. He has always been professional, helpful and kind. Dr. Jensen is truly what the model should be for a physician in today's medical world.
Dr. Jensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Geoffrey S Jensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRidge View Endoscopy Center, 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 312, Lone Tree, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geoffrey S Jensen in this video.
Dr. Geoffrey S Jensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.