Dr. Geoffrey Kincaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Kincaid?

The Worst Experience!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Absolutely terrible doctor. Same and consistent treatment like others. Walked in for consult about fertility before I seek IVF help. Walked in, quickly introduced himself, and rudely said, "what are we doing here??" After I explained to him, he proceeded to tell me that I need to ask IVF specialist and wouldn't listen to my concerns. Lacks compassion and really made me feel like crap afterwards. As I was walking out, he tells me "don't wait too long" as to seeking IVF help. He said he only delivers babies and draws blood. Way to stay in top of your medical knowledge! My first ever worst experience.

Great GYN doc

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I'm past the OB stage, so can't comment about that, but he's been my GYN doc for 20 years. He answers questions intelligently and is professional with a bit of casual humor, which quickly puts one at ease. He is gentle and a positive person. I would recommend him without question. He does not do Bio-Identical HRT if that is what you are seeking.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Kincaid's for 19 years. He has helped me through many issues as well as delivered my three children. I have never had one complaint.

Posted on January 12th, 2015

My favorite doctor ever! He is non-judgemental, caring, patient, and a very good doctor.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

i have been with dr kincaid since my first child was born over 30 years ago he has always taken his time with me and has delivered all three of my children

Patient with severe painful endometriosis

Posted on May 9th, 2013

After suffering from severe, horrific pain that prevented me from working; I have seen numerous OB GYN doctors and have had three surgeries. I have gone through every possible medical treatment offered and listened to each provider with complete compliance, but would continue to have cysts and painful outbreaks. Dr. Kincaid was referred to me by a co-worker. He is patient and kind. He has been the only care provider that has not treated me like a pain pill seeker or dillusional in my pain ratings. His entire staff is compassionate and warm. They are so respectful and never have made me feel uncomfortable or insecure. I believe he is the most compassionate MD I have met, and I am A RN so I have a lot of interactions with doctors. I would recommend him to anyone. He treated has changed my life.

best ob/gyn doctor ever!

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Kincaid since the early 80's. I cannot say enough about the man. I have had some good doctors but Dr. Kincaid is outstanding. He is thorough, efficient, takes time to explain everything and best of all truly caring. I had a miscarriage on a day when he was completely booked. I was never left alone for more than a minute. He was so tender with me during the procedure. His manner, his words show how much he really does care. I love this doctor and feel blessed beyond what I can express to have him as my doctor.

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor. He is so interested in his patients and is dedicated to their well being.

Paitent

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I felt very uncomfortable.

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

He's a very thorough doctor. He's passionate about what he does and is very caring. He's been with me through all kinds of ups and downs. He delivered my baby in January. I couldn't say enough positive things about this doctor. Anyone would be blessed to have him.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017