Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen MD
Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with another office in Augusta, ME. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen has 2 locations
6900 A St Ste 100
Lincoln, NE 68510
Book Online Now
Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen - Posted on October 27th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen - Posted on October 26th, 2008
I recently had the disc removed between 5 and 6. Dr. McCullen done an excellent job. My recovery has been absolutely remarkable. I did not have much pain after my surgery and I have about an inch mark on the front of my neck where the surgery was performed, they now use a substance such as super glue so my scaring looks wonderful. The only problem that I did have was making my appointment for my surgery date, I couldn't get the scheduling coordinator to return my call, it took about 4-5 days to get the surgery set up. Katie (Dr. McCullens' nurse was very helpful, also his PA Mike was very helpful as well. Great Work Dr. McCullen
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Lincoln, NE, in this video.
Dr. Geoffrey M Mccullen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.