Dr. Geoffrey Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Greene?

New Patient Visit

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Excellent, extremely thorough, and very good patient manner.

New Patient

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Greene's. I have never had a Doctor spend so much time with me and be so interested in my health and background. I am in good hands with this man.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr Greene is always prepared before I arrive for each visit. He asks relevant questions concerning my past visits and my overall health. He never rushes me and always takes time to explain any issues I may bring up. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

Long overdue... I have had reluctance to come forward as I know professionally that doctors do not witness against each other.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Arrogant, impudent, did not diagnose correctly, complaint was ignored. Leg edema identified by a nurse of another doctor--- which led to my asking for additional testing, ... revealing I already had a clot in my lung, pulmonary thrombosis, immediate admission from Clinic to Largo Hospital.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Great doctor, takes time, knowledgeable, reviews your medical file before appointment.On top of meds. and checks them closely. I have been been with him for approx. 10 years.

Pat

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Dr. Greene was by far the best Doctor I have ever had, he will be hard to replace when I move.

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Excellent, professional physician. Best physician I have ever had.

Dr. Greene is a Top Doc

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

We're seasonal FL residents. Dr. Greene has been our primary care physician for the past 3 years. He has consistently provided exceptional care. He is extremely thorough. He always has time for my multitude of questions, and I never feel hurried. He explains diagnoses in simple layman's terms. He's accurately addressed our medical needs and provided treatments that were effective. He's a very warm, caring physician. I feel very fortunate to be his patient and I'd highly recommend him.

Most professional, personable, pleasant physician!

Posted on October 31st, 2009

Dr. Greene astounded me from the first visit. I had been a patient of 2 other physician's at the Diagnostic Clinic prior to becoming Dr. Greene's patient. When I arrived for my first visit, he had my history *hand written* (legible!!) and I felt like he knew me before we even exchanged our first "Hello". Always professional, always thorough, and the best listener. The weight of his patient load, which I know at one time was extraordinarily heavy due, is never even hinted to during my visit. He gives me all of the information I ask for and has time for all of my questions. He is thorough with appropriate labwork and timely follow up. His personality is A+: he is welcoming, accepting, interested, warm, humorous, and so easy to talk to. He has been my physician for 3 years and I feel SO fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor.

Posted on August 11th, 2017