Dr. Geoffrey S Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey S Kim?

Awesome !

Dr. Kim is a wonderful person, and very gifted surgeon. He did such a great job with my breast augmentation, and tummy tuck. The look exceeded my expectation by far. Excellent and comfortable setting with great staff. i loved the fact the surgery was done in his own operating room.

I love the result.

Dr. Kim was highly recommended by my close circle of friends who had procedures performed by him. My experience is nothing but positive about Dr. Geoffrey Kim and his staff. They made me feel comfortable. He was very attentive, caring, and obviously a great surgeon. I had facelift, liposuction of neck and necklift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and fractional CO2 laser. What an amazing result ! I am so happy with it. I have received so many compliments, look and feel great. Highly recommended.

medicore

We went in for neck surgery. Dr. Kim did half of what he said he would do. When we questioned the result, he said he could tighten the muscles with another surgery for almost the same amount of money as we paid the first time. I wish we had done more research.

Dr Kim was amazing. I went for a breast augmentation. For one he was VERY professional and there to meet all my needs! He understood I wanted to go as big as possible with it looking natural! He made me feel so comfortable and was so kind to me and my family! He answered all my questions ( some multiple time) with a smile and was just happy to inform me and let me leave happy. He made sure on the day of my surgery I was comfortable and ready to go and he made sure I was getting what I wanted. If I could I would give him 10 stars.

Happy with Dr. Kim and staff

I was very satisfied with Dr. Kim's work and professionalism. He is a very nice person who is very patient and helpful. The office staff is friendly. I will go back to Dr. Kim for other procedures.

An artist in the flesh!! Dr Kim is a wonderful surgeon... He's nothing but professional and kind... I am absolutely happy with my results!!

I've been a client of Dr. Kim for the past 5 years. I learned of him from another medical spa where I was employed. The clients coming in for consults regarding skincare would share their cosmetic surgery experiences with me. A gentleman I was friends with decided to use Dr. Kim for a lower face lift and Bleph. The results of all these clients were outstanding and very natural. I made an appointment in 2011 and have been his client for a number of elective procedures. He is meticulous, a perfectionist and has a very well run office. His nurse Ashley and surgi tech Angelina are truly the best at what they do as well. Dr. Kim and his team are superb from consult to follow up. I've recommended several others to him for consults. They ended up selecting Dr. Kim. The results have been terrific from their experience as well.

Dr. Kim is the best in Colorado. He is patient, kind and real. His whole staff helps you feel comfortable....especially since some procedures are nerve racking. Not with them.

Superb Physician & Staff

I honestly felt like I was VIP from the moment I called to schedule my consult all the way through to my procedure and follow up appointments. Dr. Kim's demeanor, advanced training, experience and attention to detail immediately put me at ease. He and his compassionate staff made it easy to place my trust in them in handling my personalized care! I would fully recommend Dr. Kim at Colorado Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery for all your individualized aesthetic care needs.

Fantastic result.

I was very impressed with how Dr. Kim explained the procedures to me, and how he presented himself during the consultation. I made a right decision when I decided to have rhinoplasty, and upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty. The result is green and I am so thrilled. The shape and appearance of my nose and eyes are perfect. Dr. Kim, and his staff made me very comfortable.

Quick Lift, Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery.

I just wanted to say I am extremely pleased with the whole experience with Dr. Kim, and his staff. Outstanding doctor ! Very personable, and knowledgeable. I love the natural look with dramatic improvements in the appearance of my face, neck, and eyelids. Highly recommended.

Awesome result with Mommy Makeover.

I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck with a little bit of liposuction along the waist line. I love the result and my new body. Natural looking breasts, and flat tummy. So worth it !! I did not even have much pain after the surgery was done. Dr. Kim was great, so caring and professional. All the staff were great, too. I am thinking about Brazilian Butt Lift. I will certainly go back to Dr. Kim.