Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Schnider is affiliated with Womans Hospital Texas, Methodist Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Schnider has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
- Preventive Medicine
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 82
I have been a patient of Dr. Schnider's for 30 years, and have always found him and his staff to be kind, caring, competent, and thorough. The reason why I rated this with only three stars instead of five is because his current nurse Janet is downright mean-spirited, rude and condescending. I 'm always apprehensive about spending any time dealing with her.
The best staff ever!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2013, 2008, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010, 2015, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schnider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1974
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Group, 7580 Fannin St Ste 310, Houston, TX
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.