3.6

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey P Schwartz?

PROFICIENT

Dr. Schwartz is very professional, albeit, VERY busy. always running behind. He is all business, no chit-chat or anything and very stern with what he tells you. In spite of that, I am very happy because he is knowledgeable and lets me know what is going on with my eyes.

While I agree that he has an "abrupt" personality, I feel he cares about my eyesight, which is more important than a chat.

Very Compassionate

He spent a lot of time with me and explained everything in detail. I felt very comfortable with him. I had glaucoma and cataract surgery and had an excellent outcome. I was also very pleased with his follow up care. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Bedside Manner is not good

I saw Dr. Schwartz for about 4 years. While he is a serviceable Doctor, his face to face mannerism are simply terrible. He doesn't speak to you. He just comes in sites down, makes notes, make more notes, a little more examination, and then after 10 minutes of him just working he talks at you almost as if you are an inanimate object. Additionally, the office in Lansdale is notorious for the chair to chair shuffle. I never get out of there in under 90 minutes for a routine follow up.

Very Disappointed!!

Very disappointed in this doc. May be a good surgeon, but TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER!! I would not let him come near me with a scalpel. He walked out of the room as I was asking questions. Followed him down the hall to get my questions answered. SCARY!!

op of this.

If I could find another doctor who takes my insurance, I would. He is not compassionate in any way. He takes as little time with his patients as is possible. You feel as though you are a bother and blames the patient when he forgets to schedule a test and tells the patient they should be The one on top of this. He cancels appointments last minute for extra Holiday time then you have to try and get another one which is very difficult. He may be a good surgeon but lacks some finess. Social skills are lacking. Short tempered.

Bad bedside mannerand worst compassionate

Worst compassionate doctor I have ever seen, terrible bedside manner

Caring

Very Caring and excellent surgeon

Very Caring. Spent a lot of time with me.

Dr. Geoffrey P Schwartz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lansdale, PA.

Dr. Geoffrey P Schwartz Is this you?