Dr. Geoffrey Seidel Is this you?

Dr. Seidel is awesome!

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

My second pregnancy was a high risk one. I had a severe case of pancreatis which meant a no fat, no fat diet. He had the most positive assurance that my 2nd child would be perfect. And by the grace of God, she was! I also contracted 5th disease which required ultrasounds every week. My beautiful daighter decided to change position a week before my due date. He definitely would continue to be my OB if I still lived in Apex. Wish all OB's had the personality like his!

Dr. Seidel...

Posted on November 7th, 2010

Okay, so I LOVE Dr. Seidel, after horrible experiences with other OBGYNs, he is my forever OBGYN. The only thing I do wish is that the girl at the front desk who does check could be a little more pleasant. Honestly, the first time I went to the office I almost left because of her poor attitude, but once you get past the oh so warm greeting, the nurses and staff in the back are GREAT. Great office, would be perfect if little miss pleasant would lighten up and actually greet people, rather than thrusting paperwork at them, and rolling her eyes when you ask her a question.

I love this man!!!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2009

He's sharp and committed to making and keeping me healthy. I wished I knew about him when I was pregnant. He's a dream

Posted on November 21st, 2015