Dr. Geoffrey Stiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Stiller?

Incompetent doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr. Stiller performed an unnecessary surgery on my right breast. He did not listen to me when I said I would prefer a less-intrusive procedure. He did not advise me of any risks or side effects that may occur from the surgery. The surgery left my right breast half the size of my left. Dr. Stiller virtually destroyed any feeling in my right nipple. I sought to address this with Dr. Stiller who took no responsibility and just suggested I have a breast augmentation. I have since had a baby and my right breast produces less than half the milk and has remained much smaller than the left. Dr. Stiller has taken so much from me -- comfort with my body, ability to effectively nurse my baby, trust of doctors. Dr. Stiller is incompetent and refuses accountability.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

My 15 year old son had to have surgery after his appendix ruptured. Dr. Stiller made us feel very comfortable, answered all our questions and made sure we understood the procedure, as well as any possible complications. He preformed a laparoscopic surgery and he checked on my son a couple times after the surgery. The entire staff at Pullman Hospital was exceptional.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr. Stiller performed a surgery on my right breast to remove a benign lump after talking me out of a needle biopsy. He left my breast about half its original size, feeling in my nipple was almost entirely gone. I am now breastfeeding and that breasts produces a fraction of the milk the other one does (I breastfed before the surgery and it produced equally then). Further, now that I'm breastfeeding that breast is embarrassingly small compared to the left breast. I went in for a follow up after the surgery and addressed the problem with him. He was not apologetic or receptive. He never warned me of the consequences of the surgery prior to the surgery. This experience has been frustrating, and traumatic.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Haven't had a follow up yet

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Best bedside manner in a doctor I've ever had, won my trust, eased my fears.

Life changer.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

I've had a number of surgeries with Dr. Stiller. One of which was an emergency life saving surgery. Not only is he a cosmetic surgeon, he is also an on call trauma surgeon here in Pullman. His other surgeries were for cosmetic surgery related to weight-loss. I'm very pleased with the results and completly trust him when on his operating table. He has changed my life and even saved it. I have found him and his staff to be professional and kind and they have gone above and beyond their duty a number of times.

Amazing surgeon

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Stiller is a gifted surgeon. I trust him implicitly! He has done two separate cosmetic surgeries on me and I love the results. Not only is he caring and a perfectionist but I feel very safe because if there were any complication he is also a very accomplished general surgeon. I work in the medical field and the feedback I get from other doctors in the area is glowing. He is well respected and has a stellar reputation and I feel very fortunate to have had him as a surgeon. My results are exquisite!!

Dr Stiller patient

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I had liposuction from Dr. stiller in 2008. Biggest mistake I ever made. I went in for liposuction on my inner and outer thighs. He suggested taking some fat from under my buttock to make it a more natural "circle" shape. What I was left with was huge banana rolls and a very sagging but. 5 years later I am too ashamed to wear a swimsuit in front of anyone. I cannot wear certain clothes because it looks like I have two butts. Skinny jeans are out. It looks like my butt fell 2 inches and just lays on the back of my legs. I have a personal trainer and have gotten in great shape, however, this change is permanent and there is nothing I can do about it. Dr. Stiller was unsympathetic and is aware of my dissatisfaction. I can also remember having very heavy bleeding once I came home. Dr. Stiller never prepared me or my family about how much bleeding would occur. I looked so much better before meeting him. Many many tears after having my procedure by him.

Great Results

Posted on August 31st, 2013

I have been struggling with acne scars for more than a decade. After 2 dermabrasions, a laser resurfacing, and several attempts at dermal fillers, Dr. Stiller advised a silicone microdroplet procedure. It has been by far the most satisfying treatment and truly restored my confidence. Thank you!

neck lift

Posted on June 26th, 2013

body lift

Posted on June 11th, 2013

aaa+++ everything was so great!! from the couslation to the follow up visits. my result was over and beyond my wildest dreams.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Posted on April 17th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation from Dr. Stiller a year ago. When he made the pockets for the implants to go in, he made them too big for my body. As soon as my bandages came off my implants dropped and there was an awful line going across both of my breasts. I told him they felt too low and were VERY uncomfortable but he insisted that they were exactly where they should be and that the line would go away when my skin stretched out. He said it was a double bubble. It was NOT a double bubble! I waited months and nothing happened. I went back one day for yet another check up and he was gone. He never told me he was leaving and never followed up with me! I was left with one messed up boob job! Lucky for me the place I went had a great doctor who took the time to fix me up. It's still not 100% and you can still see a little line but I had to go thru another surgery, another 3 months of not carrying my kids and more time off work. Those big pockets he made had to be stiched back to smaller sizes. I didn't realize how much he rushed with me until I spent time with another doctor and he measured me so much more, talked with me more and was great! I've thought about getting a lawyer about this but not sure how much of a headache that would end up being. I have 2 little kids and work full time so having 2 surgeries and taking time off work was such a hassle in my life! I was so upset. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Stiller. As far as I'm concered he left me high and dry and had someone else fix his mistake.