- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire MD
Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milton, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire has the following 11 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Poor rushed attitude no concern for patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire - Posted on October 9th, 2018
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire's office for more information.
100 Highland St Ste 300 Milton, MA : (617) 698-8855
Locations & DirectionsSOUTH SHORE INTERNAL MEDICINE, 100 Highland St Ste 300, Milton, MA
Dr. Geoffrey R Wickwire is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milton, MA.