Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella
Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ, with another office in Sewell, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zarrella is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Zarrella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Geoffrey C Zarrella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.