The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geordie Grant
Dr. Geordie Grant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and General Surgery. Dr. Grant is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System, Mount Sinai Hospital and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Geordie Grant has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Geordie Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.