Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Brooks
Dr. George Brooks, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Humble, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital, Northeast Medical Center Hospital and MHHS Northeast Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 17
this doctors office is dirty. the wait to see dr brooks is extremly long, tiring and uncalled for. then when he does prescribe perscriptions they never seem to make it to the pharmacy. i have had to call and talk to his nurse several times because of this. and then the crappy pain pill he did put me on , his remark to me was "try not to take this or people will think your a drug addict" WHAT ??? i will go to another doctor from now on.
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Northeast Medical Center Hospital
MHHS Northeast Hospital
Mhhs Northwest Hospital
30 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1983
Dr. George Brooks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1806 Humble Place Dr, Humble, TX
Dr. George Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Humble, TX.