- Danbury Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George A Cohen MD
Dr. George A Cohen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ridgefield, CT. They have 52 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine.
Dr. George A Cohen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George A Cohen has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. George A Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. George A Cohen
Dr. Cohen graduated from the University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences in 1968. Dr. Cohen works in Ridgefield, CT and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Danbury Hospital.