Dr. George Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Sanchez?

Excellent dictor

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Very caring and dedicated

Great bedside manner!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Sincere concern to get to the root of my GI problem--since Jan 2013 I sought solutions to my problem to no avail, but Dr. Sanchez methodically ordered exams that expeditiously resolved my case and I avoided painful surgery! Dr. Sanchez is highly recommended for his perseverance in solving my case! His assistance Ms. Eliss Soto was helpful in quickly setting up two complicated exams at South Miami Baptist Hospital. All GastroHealth staff from reception desk to nurses to PAs to Dr. Sanchez were extremely professional and very focused on resolving my problem--thank you!

Posted on October 18th, 2015

Very knowledgable in his field, soft spoken and caring person. He's my favorite dr.

Office/Doctor Experience

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Sanchez at his office located in West Kendall. The staff was very friendly and I didn't feel like I was walking into a factory. My paperwork was emailed to me in which it made the registration process smoother. From the moment I stepped in I felt welcome and not rush. My wife was offered coffee while she waited for me. The doctor took time with me and made sure all my questions where answered. I definitely would recommend this doctor and this location to anyone.

Posted on August 4th, 2016