Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George E Abboud MD
Dr. George E Abboud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biddeford, ME, with another office in Biddeford, ME. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. George E Abboud has 2 locations
PO Box 950
Biddeford, ME 04005
Book Online Now
Dr. George E Abboud has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George E Abboud has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. George E Abboud - Posted on January 1st, 2012
58 Years Experience
University Of Bonn West Germany
Graduated in 1960
Dr. George E Abboud Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. George E Abboud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Biddeford, ME.