Dr. George M Abraham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George M Abraham?

He was an instrument of God who saved my life!

What was most memorable to me was Dr. Abraham's kindness, compassion, wise advice which I followed and the exact nature of my medical problem. He also provided me the avenues for me to take (i.e., surgery which ultimately saved my life in the nick of time). I wish he was still in the Western part of the state, because i am searching for a primary doctor. He is truly a doctor you don't want to lose!

Best Doctor Period!

Dr. George Abraham truly is an exemplary Primary Care Physician and Infection specialist. I'm a disabled person, with a pretty long list of shall we say, very embarrassing maladies. Do to the nature of those maladies, it's quite difficult finding a Physician who personifies the patience, empathy, kindness and knowledge required to undertake my care; not to mention a willingness to accept me in the first place!~LOL~I have tremendous respect and admiration for this man. He is simply the very Best!

U r not very professional

Horrible .... That don't answer phone calls . Looking for a different dr.

Dr. Abraham is absolutely wonderful!! He is always on time and is so kind to me. He never rushes to leave even though he has other work to do. Dr. Abraham is a very smeart doctor and is very accurate with my diagnosis. He also explains everything if I have a problem and helps me understand. I recommend Dr. A to every one because he is excellent!!!!!

Dr a is such a wonderful doctor bc he is so kind and caring he is also very polite I love him!

I love dr.abrahm. He was very helpful, polite and caring