Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George E Adcock III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I strongly recommend that you avoid this doctor if you want to have any say in your healthcare. He dismissed us from his practice without even bothering to discuss our situation. We simply stated our opinion as to how we wanted our care to proceed, and without any warning we received a letter from Adcock stating that we were no longer welcome at his practice. If you have any interest in having a voice in your care, DO NOT consider this coward as your primary doctor. He did not even have the never to contact us himself to discuss the matter.
21 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1997
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. George E Adcock III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGaston Womens Healthcare, 2680 Aberdeen Blvd Ste A, Gastonia, NC
Dr. George E Adcock III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.