Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About George T Adler
George T Adler is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
George T Adler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
George T Adler has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
George T Adler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Dr Adler is funny! He like to tell jokes and keep the mood light in the consult. In the procedure room, he's serious and will talk you through everything he's doing. Make the exam a breeze. Very caring and genuine. The staff at the VA is less than professional. Typical government workers and a peek into socialized healthcare...But Dr Adler is awesome!
This older charming doctor made me feel cared for and listened to so I trusted him. Then his incompetence (actually admitted he failed to both remember or simply review the details of my case history) resulted in an unnecessary hysterectomy and resulting sudden menopause that has ruined the quality of life for me.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOrlando Va Medical Center, 5201 Raymond St, Orlando, FL
George T Adler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.